Holy moly! I honestly cannot believe how this Vegan Peanut Butter Magnum turned out. Don’t tell me I haven’t warned you! This is the kind of stuff I have to get out of the house quickly. I have to take it to the office or give it to friends. Otherwise 4 mini Vegan Peanut Butter Magnums will mysteriously disappear.
The ones who know me, know that peanut butter is one of me very great weakness if not my biggest food weakness. I am hiding empty jars because I am ashamed of how much peanut butter I can eat. When I found a magnum shaped ice cream mould online, I knew one of my first creations had to be a peanut butter magnum. Coincidentally, the ‘real’ magnum company figured it was time to come out with a peanut butter chocolate version as well. What a timing.
If you go for my version you will get a Vegan Peanut Butter Magnum, almost raw and refined sugar free. I felt so inspired by the possibilities these popsicles offer for taste variations. I am going to try lots of different versions of it as I want to make the most of my ice cream mold! The mold I am using is made from silicone which makes the release of the popsicles super easy.
Vegan Peanut Butter Magnum
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 – 4 tbsp agave syrup/ maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup oat milk
- 100 g vegan chocolate
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Add the first 6 ingredients to your blender and blend until you get a smooth creamy texture.
- Pour into your ice cream molds. Transfer to the freezer for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Release the magnums and dip each of them into the peanut butter. If you have a very thick peanut butter, microwave the jar for 30 seconds or warm up in a water bath until liquid.
- After dipping your magnums in peanut butter return them to the freezer for an hour before placing them on a sheet of baking paper.
- Melt your chocolate and dip the magnums into the chocolate. Return to the freezer for 10 minutes and then enjoy your Vegan Peanut Butter Magnums one at a time!