Is anyone sharing my coconut butter obsession here? I just invested in a big jar of organic coconut butter and I have been using this magical stuff for so many of my recipes. It gave the my Rocky Road the right kind of creaminess and my Coconut Marble Balls its tropical flavor. I admit it tastes so good I secretly eat it from the jar sometimes. It’s not going to replace my severe peanut butter addiction but it gets pretty close.
Since you all loved my vegan Peanut Butter Magnum so much I have been wanting to make more ice cream popsicles and with this good use of my magnum silicone mould. So here I present to you my new Vegan Coconut Rainbow Popsicles. Real easy to whip up and featuring flavors of mango, matcha and dragon fruit. For the topping I used my favorite raw chocolate.
- 1/2 cup creamed coconut soft
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp ground vanilla
Add for Colour & Flavor:
- 1/4 tsp turmeric + 1 tsp mango powder (for yellow colour)
- 1/4 tsp matcha powder (for green colour)
- 1/4 tsp dragonfruit powder (for pink colour)
- 100 g vegan chocolate
- Mix the first 4 ingredients and divide into 3 bowls and add turmeric/mango + dragon fruit powder + matcha powder.
- Fill into the ice cream molds and freeze for 4 hours.
- Release from the bmolds and decorate with melted raw chocolate and dried fruits and nuts.
- When using raw chocolate make sure you melt the chocolate ina n oven-prrof dish at only 40 °C so you preserve the antioxidants and minerals of the the chocolate.